- Lifting up and taking to bed from chair and vice versa
- Help in toileting
- Dressing and undressing
- Mouth washing and cleaning (tooth care)
- Bathing and showering and putting cream/lotion on whole body
- Shaving and grooming hairs
- Helping to walk with zimma frame and wheelchairs
- Help with feeding by hand, N/G tube/peg feeding
- Nail care
- Foot care
- Checking diabetes on a daily basis and keep record
- Checking blood pressure on a daily basis and keep record
- Assisting doctors by maintaining history of the patient
- Medication on a daily basis
- Injection (advised by doctor and guardian)
- Giving nebulizer , oxygen, suction and cannula (Advised by doctor and guardian)
- Cleaning catheter on a daily basis
- Changing diaper/pads
- Help with dressing
- Post operative care (on demand)
- Warming food for SU
- Cleaning, dusting the SU room
- Prepare tea/coffee for the SU
- Shopping for SU
- Hovering the floor
- Mopping the floor with industrial grade disinfectant
- Changing bed and pillow cover for SU
- Tidy up the SU room
- Giving company and reading newspaper for the SU on a daily basis
- Paying utility bills for SU and roaming with wheel chair in outside
- Assist for using mobile phone (call and receive calls)
- Taking to doctor and physiotherapist
- Taking to various invitation (social gathering)
- Accompanying to take to office or business organization
- Assist in jogging and walking in park
- Taking to relatives house
OTHERS SERVICES AREAS
- Other Special Care: (On demand)
- Dementia care
- Palliative care
- Stroke care
- Physiotherapy care with vulnerable patients
- Cancer care
- Autistic care
- COVID care
- Neonatal care
How do we work
Please call us at +8801785030614 to get assessed.
Our team will go to your house.
After assessment we will sign a contract of service agreement.
We will provide you basic healthcare guide developed by us to follow.
Service continuation and we hope your parent/you/family will get cured soon
You will pay to our nominated bank account.
Our CG (care giver) will go to your house/hospitalsto provide services on an agreed time.
Why Extra Mile Age care
- We are living in a time when almost every house has sick people, Covid-19 infected people. Besides that most of our parents are sick at home and suffering from long term chronic diseases such as dementia, diabetes (T1DM, T2Dm), cancer, post operative trauma, stroke.
- On the other hand we are too busy to take care of them because of our office/job/business. We don’t have that expertise too to serve them.
- Most of us cant give enough time to our parents according to their need and we cant keep them alone as they will be unattended at home and may face life threating trouble.
- We believe in social inclusion theory (parents will not stay at old home rather they will stay with us). It will surely enhance family bondage.
- We know dealing with Covid patient is risky and we are here to take care of them by maintaining high health standard at home or in hospital.
- All new mother struggles to cope with C-section or after normal delivery situation. They need proper care for them and the newbie. We also extend our support to neonatal baby and mother.
- To assist sick people/family members/parents Extra Mile age care was established in October, 2018 by two visionary co founders.
Razzak Plaza, Suite-04 (8th Floor), 2 Shahid Tazuddin Soroni, Moghbazar Circle, P/S: Ramna, Dhaka-1217